Bahco 3906 Sandflex® Bi-Metal Hacksaw Blades are a virtually unbreakable and shatterproof bi-metal blade with precision ground teeth for all kinds of metal sawing.
Professional Quality Fixed Blade Trim Snips.
High Quality Super Sharp Blade.
- Large capacities of up to 180mm in depth and 125mm at 45°
- Indexable mitre angle setting
- Grooves on table surface for cutting compound angles
- Fast-action work clamp
- Repeat length stop
- Adjustable depth stop
- Supplied with rear fence extender
- Blade length 630mm
- Blades 630mm long in a choice of types: -
- 14 Tpi fast woodcutting
- 18 Tpi general purpose
- 24 Tpi picture framing
- 32 Tpi non-ferrous blade suitable for brass, aluminium
- 16 Tpi with Japanese style teeth
- TCT blade for hard wood, soft wood, plastics and aluminium
- 80mm x 36T blade
- Perfect for aluminium tile trim
Ideal for cutting stainless steel
76 x 10mm
5 discs included